This is a template for a new project page, you will need to:
- Convert this reusable block to a regular block – DOUBLE CHECK YOU HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE CHANGING ANYTHING BELOW
- Enter a short page title as: Project No, Org Name,
- eg. 41. Geelong Bowls
- Upload an image of the org’s premises (provided by project manager) to the media library, ensure it has the following properties.
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Size: 945 x 532 pixels (Width is same a text width)
- No caption
- Add ALT text – describe the image
- Follow the naming standard – orgName_(optDesc).jpg
- Replace grey place holder image below with above.
- Replace/Update all text in red
- Remove all text in purple
Update: Please DON’T include a project number at the start of any image filenames to ensure that image URLs are never confused with project page URLs.
Project [number] – [full project name], [state]
<Enter the short paragraph of text sent by project manager>
<Website: a link to their website/facebook>
Funding – in progress
<embed progress bar iframe code. Use ‘Custom html’ block, paste in code (provided by accounts admin person), then add <p> at start of code and </p> at end of code>
Thanks to all the people who have donated to this project.
<embed honour roll iframe code. Use ‘Custom html’ block, paste in code (provided by accounts admin person), then add <p> at start of code and </p> at end of code>
Loan amount: $[amount, or TBD if not known]
Loan repayments: $$[amount, or TBD if not known]/quarter
Status: Current project
Installation date: TBD
<Itemise project content (eg. equipment brands and sizes) using info provided by the project manager >
Cost: [Total cost of project, and amount funded by CORENA loan if that is different]
Expected savings: [in kWh/year and $/year]
Reduction in carbon emissions/yr: Equivalent to [number*] average households using renewable electricity instead of grid electricity
*To calculate the number of houses above, divide the kWh/year figure by 5,548.
Optional Gallery below, please remove if not using
Insert reusable ‘combined projects menu + bottom bar’ block, noting that this block must not be converted to a regular block (so that it will update automatically whenever a new project is added to the reusable block). It won’t look correct in the edit screen, but will display correctly at full-width when the page is published.
17. Albert L-T
18. Trish L-T
19. Coast FM transmitter
20. Apprenticeships Q
21. Mansfield Kindergarten
22. Frances L-T
23. Clunes Old School
24. Coast FM studio
25. Sonia L-T