The CORENA Fund provides interest-free loans to fund Quick Win Projects (energy efficiency measures, solar PV, and/or solar hot water) at the premises of non-profit community organisations anywhere in Australia.
The broad selection criteria for providing a community Quick Win Project loan are:
- you are a non-profit organisation providing some sort of service to the community
- you own or have predictable long-term use of your building(s)
- your roof is suitable for solar PV or solar hot water
- you use significant amounts of electricity during daylight hours, or a lot of hot water
- you are willing to help with local promotion of your community solar project
If that sounds like your organisation, please fill in and submit the online Expression of Interest form. Or, if you prefer, download the Expression of Interest form, save it to your computer, then fill in your details and email it back to us.
Click here to download the flyer at left as an A4 pdf if you want to print this information and take it along to a meeting of your committee or hand it to staff at your favourite local non-profit organisation.
Note re projects in SA
Due to a new network regulation that affects new solar PV installations for organisations that have a small business account and a 3-phase supply, we are currently restricting SA projects to solar hot water and/or energy effiency only. If you have a single-phase electricity supply, solar PV is still okay. For information about this network regulation, see here.