Quick Win project No. 27: Clunes Coronation Hall, NSW
The Coronation Hall in Clunes is a community property managed by a committee of local residents.
The activities at the hall include meetings, weddings, celebrations, children’s disco, drama performances, music performances, swaps, Elders Xmas Dinner, gym classes, dance classes, yoga, garage sales, motorcycle and car rallies, Council meetings, and Xmas Carols
See what has been achieved via the CORENA loan to Clunes Coronation Hall so far
* Since the amount of CO2 avoided is highly dependent on the fuel source used for local grid electricity, and since subsequent CORENA projects (partly funded by loan repayments from this one) are in different locations and began at various times when different carbon intensity figures applied, we have used 1MWh = 1 tonne as a very rough approximation across all projects.
Loan amount: $9,353.00
Loan repayments: $420/quarter (the hall committee have elected to pay back more than the expected quarterly savings)
Status: Funded project
Switch on date: 15 November 2019
Loan repayments received so far:
|Work details||Cost||Expected savings|
|5kW solar PV:|
- 17 of Enphase Q Cable – Portrait
- Enphase Envoy-S Metered + DRM
- Enphase Mobile Connect 3G
- 17 Enphase Energy IQ7PLUS-72-2-INT
- 17 WINAICO WSP-310M6
6789 kWhr/year grid electricity avoided
* ‘Grid electricity avoided’ refers to the total solar generation per year. It is the amount of more carbon-intensive grid electricity that is avoided at the site + solar exports which are used by others on the grid.