Quick Win project No. 27: Clunes Coronation Hall, NSW
The Coronation Hall in Clunes is a community property managed by a committee of local residents.
The activities at the hall include meetings, weddings, celebrations, children’s disco, drama performances, music performances, swaps, Elders Xmas Dinner, gym classes, dance classes, yoga, garage sales, motorcycle and car rallies, Council meetings, and Xmas Carols
Loan amount: $9,353.00
Loan repayments: $420/quarter (the hall committee have elected to pay back more than the expected quarterly savings)
Status: Funded project
Installation date: TBA
|Work details||Cost||Expected savings|
|5kW solar PV:|
- 17 of Enphase Q Cable – Portrait
- Enphase Envoy-S Metered + DRM
- Enphase Mobile Connect 3G
- 17 Enphase Energy IQ7PLUS-72-2-INT
- 17 WINAICO WSP-310M6
6789 kWhr/year grid electricity avoided
* ‘Grid electricity avoided’ refers to the total solar generation per year. It is the amount of more carbon-intensive grid electricity that is avoided at the site + solar exports which are used by others on the grid.