Quick Win project No. 24: Marlin Coast Neighbourhood Centre, Qld
The Marlin Coast Neighbourhood Centre is an incorporated community-based organisation. It operates within the social justice principles of Equity, Access, Equality and Participation through:
– Professional Support
– A friendly, safe and inclusive meeting place
– Respect for the individual
– A commitment to the community
– Integrity throughout the organization
See what has been achieved via the CORENA loan to the Marlin Coast Neighbourhood Centre so far
|Project 24||kW (solar &/or
|MWh to date
avoided to date
|At Marlin Coast NC||23.00 kW||6.57 MWh||6.57 t||$27,430|
|At subsequent projects||0.00 kW||0.00 MWh||0.00 t||$0|
|Total||23.00 kW||6.57 MWh||6.57 t||$27,430|
Switch on date: 31/08/18.
Number of days in operation: 68.
* Since the amount of CO2 avoided is highly dependent on the fuel source used for local grid electricity, and since each CORENA project is in a different location, we have used 1MWh = 1 tonne as a rough approximation across all projects.
Loan amount: $27,430
Loan repayments: $1,850/quarter
Status: Funded project
Installation date: 31/8/18
|Work details||Cost||Expected savings|
66 x SunPower 355W SunPower SPR-P17-355-COM Polycrystalline Panels; 1 x SMA STP 25000 TL-30 Three Phase Inverter
|$27,430 (excl. GST, which MCNC will cover)||35,000kWh/year